Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Life God Gave...

God gave us life, it is our choice how we shall live it. Would you live yours with God present and Blessing you? Or would you live it without Him?
Gen 2:7  And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Gen 2:9  And out of the ground Jehovah God caused to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food. The tree of life also was in the middle of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Deu 30:20  so that you may love Jehovah your God, and that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, so that you may dwell in the land which Jehovah swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give it to them.
     We all wake up to a gift, every morning. We are here because GOD gave us LIFE.
Some of us are happy and successful, some not so much so. What is the difference? The level of confidence? The way we choose our steps? Could it be the way we worship? There are probably many other potential questions we could ask, in the end there is no right or wrong answer.

The real question is... What makes life worth living?
  Remember that Jesus is Life....
Joh 10:10  The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Joh 11:25  Jesus said to her, I am the Resurrection and the Life! He who believes in Me, though he die, yet he shall live.
We can see in the scriptures that our Lord is the Giver of Life, that He wants for us to live Abundantly, and in the end, he wants us to live eternally.

There are many ways in which we could analogize the basic concept here. I have chosen to put it this way. You walk into an all you can eat buffet, pay the fee, and a waitress gets you coffee and an appetizer. You sit at the table staring at the buffet... you want some chicken an potatoes, etc. . But you're afraid that all you can have is soup and bread. You watch all these other people enjoying a huge delicious meal thinking how nice it would be to fill your plate. Finally, the waitress comes by and asks if you're enjoying your meal and notices you have only had soup. She says "Sir/ Ma'am, why haven't you tried some of the roast beef or chicken... there is some great steak over there.." You reply, "I thought I only got the soup and bread for the price." The waitress replies"I'm sorry, I thought you realized that the whole buffet is open for the fee you paid."
   There are a lot of people who watch others living on the buffet life offers, while they themselves survive on bread and soup. God has set the buffet before each of us. But there are those of us who have not claimed our plate... There are those who are bogged down and depressed who do not realize that The LORD wants the same for them as He wants for everyone else.
   My friends, Jesus died to give us life,a life of abundance.
Do not settle for soup and bread! Partake of the buffet.
          A Life Worth Living
        Living for Jesus, a life that is true,
Striving to please Him in all that I do;
Yielding allegiance, glad hearted and free,
This is the pathway of blessing for me.
Refrain
O Jesus, Lord and Savior, I give myself to Thee,
For Thou, in Thy atonement, didst give Thyself for me.
I own no other Master, my heart shall be Thy throne.
My life I give, henceforth to live, O Christ, for Thee alone.
Living for Jesus Who died in my place,
Bearing on Calvary my sin and disgrace;
Such love constrains me to answer His call,
Follow His leading and give Him my all.

To follow Him,and the Path he has laid out before us brings peace, joy, and comfort.

 Php 2:16  holding forth the Word of Life, so that I may rejoice with you in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain nor labored in vain.
We can all have that life of abundance. You can live the life worth living. It is your choice. Eternal life is a gift you must receive. You must choose it, claim it for yourself by claiming Jesus in your heart.
Joh 5:11  He answered them, He who made me whole said to me, Take up your bed and walk.
Joh 5:12  Then they asked him, Who is the man who said to you, Take up your bed and walk?
Joh 5:13  And he did not know Him who had cured him, for Jesus had moved away, a crowd being in the place.

 Rev 20:15  And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire.

  And so I conclude for today...  Brightest Blessings to you In the Name of The Lord!
                                Yours in Christ,
                                William Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment