Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blind faith...

Many times in my life I have stumbled along. I have never really had a sense of where I belonged or where I was going. I only found out early this year that I am Bi-Polar. The diagnosis goes a long way to explain my life, but FAITH goes farther....
   I "feel" my way through life. Meaning that if it feels right then I tend to go with the flow. I think of it as living on "Blind Faith."
   I have always had a strong pull to religion, and I believe wholeheartedly in God as a teacher, healer, and as a protector, and provider. My FAITH tells me when I'm on the right path or the wrong one. I read scripture and pray pretty regularly; but, I rely personally on my instinct. Knowing that GOD will reign me in if I stray too far. I base all of my choices and decisions on FAITH.
   Our Lord, Jesus, healed the sick, and stood for the weak... HE provided for the hungry, and HE did it all in FAITH for the sake of HIS Father. Should I do less? I think not.
  Oh, I have my short comings. I am a Sinner! I accept this, and ask forgiveness when I know I have stepped out of bounds! Even as a Minister, it is easy to forget ones' self in this material world! It is easy to get caught up in the daily drama and such... The trick is in finding your way back to HIM.
   I must admit that I could ever improve. I am not necessarily the greatest son to my earthly Father, let alone my Heavenly FATHER...  I am flawed, and so, each day I try to be better than who I was yesterday. My FAITH guides me.... Blindly, I follow HIM. Blindly, and without doubt of HIM, I follow. When I begin to doubt HIM, it is because I doubt my self. I know where to look for the root of the problem. It is not next door or my neighbor downstairs... It is within my self. I have to stop and see what I am doing and check to see if it is right with HIM. It is the sign that I need to check in.
    Enough of my rambling for tonight... But remember that if you find yourself questioning HIM, you should look at yourself... You may be doing, or have done something that requires some real amends to be made. Perhaps you simply have not done something you know you should have... GOD'S LOVE is Perfect, HE understands when we make mistakes... but amends must be made... HE WILL FORGIVE... The hard part is in Forgiving yourself....
         Good night and Blessed Be in the name of our LORD, Jesus! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment