Monday, February 20, 2012

As an average unemployed individual, life seems pretty harsh. The opportunities are few with a limited education, and a little thing called BiPolar / Manic- Depressive Disorder. Add in the fact that I am a non conformist, and a transsexual....     To say the world frowns to see me coming, that would be an understatement.
    As a recently Ordained Minister, life is but a means to sort Saints from Sinners. I feel that my life has counted for little till now. My experiences, and my faith stand as qualifiers to speak a great deal on matters others might shy away from.
   I am probably about to create controversy in that I believe God judges not on what we wear, or who our mate might be. I believe that such things included in the Bible were placed there by men who injected their words and hang ups and called it God's will.
   I believe that God judges us on the lives we live as a whole sum of our deeds.
   I'm not about to dwell upon these things though. What is truly important is that every one has a Minister, Pastor, or Priest to confide in and to be Spiritually led by. Every one needs the opportunity to be guided to understanding God's Word. That is what my personal mission is. To reach out to as many people as I can who otherwise would not embrace HIS Word.  Seems daunting and so I leave you now with Psalms: 23:4 Yea' though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.  In other words, I'm not afraid of the path I walk because I go forth in God's name. He is my comfort. The Bible, and HIS Word protect me....
                                 Brightest Blessings till next time. Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment