Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Genesis

I have been sitting here for hours a day scanning through Version after version of the Bible. I've been pouring over Biblical dictionaries, and reference notes.
   The first conclusion that I came to after all of this... the only place to begin is at the beginning!
How disordered the story would be if we began looking at the scriptures in the middle!
   To do this, I am going to post a question, and then I shall await a response from anyone who may be interested in seriously studying. Next, I will begin posting from the Bible, Genesis Chapter 1. Step by step and we will slowly progress through the depths of God's Word. There will always be opportunities for questions and answers! 
            First Question: When God created all of his glory, Why did he create man, and what was the "pattern" he used?
    On that note... Brightest Blessings and Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment