Saturday, February 25, 2012

ReVamping Early

Being new to blogging, and being a Newbie Minister makes this a unique challenge for me.
My first concern is to keep it down to earth, to keep it real. My second concern is to actually find a format in which I can spread , not only God's Word; but, the understanding of it.
    I have so many sleepless nights, and so I am ever thinking about this project. I began with the idea of posing a question, wait for a response and then pull out the scripture to illustrate the "correct" answer.
It seemed a good teaching concept at first; but with a lack of traffic and no response... It's time to revamp a little. I have decided that I shall next post to complete the mission of the last. I hate leaving things undone! Each post thereafter will be completely different. There shall be a verse or a dozen, with some of my personal thoughts and questions... The open message policy remains!
   This is it... This is the moment that this blog changes, and God willing, it will become a tool of the Lord to enlighten other individuals. Blessed is he who does HIS work. Blessed I am to have caught the attention of a few. Now, it is my job to make it worthwhile to keep coming back. Bless you, One and All in the Name of the LORD, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment