Monday, February 20, 2012

The Joke is on me... Or is it?

I was browsing around the www.  after my first post. I know I should not have been; yet, I was a bit surprised at the number of "Christian" blogs among other general "Religious" blogs.
   I believe that my goals are a little different from others though.  I am not here to make Biblical arguments for my opinions. My opinions are just that, my opinions My Biblical points and topics are simply scriptures laid out straight forward. I will, on occasion, put it into "other words" as I did at the end of my first post.
   I had to stop though, and ask myself why anyone should read my blog as compared to the others.
My answer is simple. I am not here to judge, degrade, or to tell anyone they are wrong. I am here to simply validate the search that others are making, and to try to guide them to the answers you seek.
  I have made up my mind to be more than a Minister who relays from the Bible. I am a friend, a confidante. All correspondences will be held sacred and confidential.
   I know that this is likely to be a slow beginning. Still, I believe it will grow to something beautiful and well worth the effort! This is not only about Salvation... This is about being a resource for comfort and advice; and a safe haven of hope and reassurance,!  I am including my direct e-mail : shadowgirl6987@yahoo.com  ... This to accommodate anyone wishing to contact me with personal matters. I do respond as quickly as possible, usually within an hour or so, depending upon my schedule.
    Come, here you are welcome. Here we may congregate and speak of HIS greatness!
   Blessed be one and all in the name of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment